So I can't sleep. I woke up at 8:45 this morning, hung out with my parents for a bit before they left town, and then headed back home. rather than go back to sleep in anticipation of my 12 hour work shift, I headed to the pool and spent 2 and a half hours there. then, instead of taking a nap, i watched an hour and a half of 30 rock and headed to work with a sandwich in my stomach and a soda in my hand. Here's where the story is headed: after 10 hours or so, I got my second wind. Damn that second wind. If I'm not competing in... well, anything, it's completely worthless. because I got this gust of energy at 1 am and now i can't effing sleep. so.
What the hell is up with people who want to act political but really a) don't know shit about politics, b) just seem to want to stir the waters rather than say something worth saying, c) just want to piss people off (which is not that different from old number "b" there), or d)... well, i guess my beef can be crudely broken down into those 3 categories. Seriously. Act your damn age. Also, guys that beat women. What the hell man? Here's how you impress people and make this society look good: Stop being dickheads, douchebags, and assholes and start treating people around you with respect. Parents, do me a favor and teach your kids something more than where to score a rock, why Jesus will always be disappointed in you, or why president so and so sucks so bad. Maybe we will survive, but probably not.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment