Back in Texas.
We went to Northpark Mall today. Wow. What an eye-opening experience. We have been living in such small towns for so many years... I almost forgot what being in - I mean really IN a big city was like. I was in such a small world in Athens. I love that little world, but it's so tiny. Just makes ya think...
Also religion. wow. need to expand on that at some point. Went to 10 AM mass with Aunt Mary and Hannah yesterday. as usual, my mind was racing the whole time trying to nail down what I believe, what I want out of religion (if anything at all), and what course of action I should take in moving what's left of my spirituality in a forward direction. I'll dive into that later.
So, this trip to Athens didn't end up happening... the court date is set for late April, so looks like it'll be another month before I head back East. It's much more convenient that way though. Now I get to spend a little more time in Dallas before we head to El Paso on Wednesday. And I CANNOT wait to get to El Paso. Ah home. Should be fun. And the Mexican food... drool...
Little tiny paragraphs reminding me of things to expand on later when I have more time.
Once we land in El Paso, I have a number of goals I'm setting out for myself. My first goal has been going well so far. Once we get settled in though, I'm ready to continue moving toward a healthier lifestyle. Also, i would like to start writing more. And blogging. I don't care if you imaginary people don't read it, I want to get my thoughts out. When I write, I focus my mind. Then I begin to do research, think more open-mindedly, learn a lot more about the world around me as well as myself, and I feel more comfortable in who I am. Plus, on the off chance someone I know actually reads this, they'll have an idea of what's going on in our lives/my life.
The page has been turned on the next chapter of our lives. I'm glad my sense of adventure is still alive and kicking, cuz this should be interesting.
Stay tuned
sw
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment